All 10 art Reviews

A-are you cold? A-are you cold?

This is beautiful and heartwarming and I love it! Thank you so much for making this and filling my day with cheer and joy!

Evanatt responds:

I'm so glad that my art make other people's day better ^_^.
May you have a great holiday :)

Bullet X Bullet - Takeshi Bullet X Bullet - Takeshi

I also really like this piece. I could not capture the effects that you are here. 5/5

Bullet X Bullet - Makiko Bullet X Bullet - Makiko

This is pretty good, I love the feeling and you hit the theme perfectly! Thank you for making this!

Together Together

I agree! 10/5

It's behind us It's behind us

How did I miss this Gravity Falls gem?! This is awesome 5/5 for sure! Both Dipper and Mabel are in character perfectly, and the face is intimidating but not overly so for the theme of the show. Keep up the good work fellow Faller (I assume you are one).

Mabel Mabel

This is very good and I really love Gravity Falls and it is so hard to find good GF artwork on NG. There is one issue though I believe. I believe her skirt is rather shorter than it should be, if you are going for the original outfit from the show. Remember that the proportions in the cartoon are off from the actual proportions of a more realistically drawn person and maximize the usage of the face and hands to allow the viewer to focus on the character's overall expressiveness. In your case, since you altered the proportions, the skirt would end up larger because the legs have become more defines and much larger proportional to the rest of the character, when compared to the original art style.

Otherwise, it is perfect.

Smile Dip Smile Dip

I like it, simple as that.

Gravity Balls: Page1 Gravity Balls: Page1

This isn't too too bad...but the rest of the comic is an obscene piece of garbage.

Nanalew Nanalew

The expressiveness of the girl's facial expression and body language make it very intriguing to look at. It is not clear entirely what the girl is doing but, she could be reveling in some kind of religious devotion, taking in a peaceful day, meditating, or simply taking it a deep breath. The fact that you can give her such a definite expression and character while still allowing the viewer to make their own interpretations about what is behind her action, is amazing to me.

The immense Journey The immense Journey

This is a seemingly simple painting, but one that will greater time contemplating it, yields many deep meanings and potential meanings,

Topdrawer responds:

The numerous desciptive accounts by persons who have experienced a "near death" event prompted
me to undertake the creation of this image. I rendered it with acrylics and Prismacolor pencils on Illustration board. It required a very long time to finish.