"There She Is!!!" FasterTechno "There She Is!!!" FasterTechno

This is terrific! It is original but captures the feeling of the old song with a new skin perfectly! 5/5

Flight of the Apollo Flight of the Apollo

This is not bad, but I agree that this needs some work, the volume of the different sounds clash and don't mesh like they ought to in a finished song. 3/5

Soundtrack to a Flatline Soundtrack to a Flatline

The sound channels conflict here and at times it sounds more like someone having a heart attack on an electrocardiograph. I am not sure what the game it is for is about, but this song by itself is not the most pleasant thing to hear. It needs a lot of work. Try rebalancing it and changing the single and duet instrument portions, they do not work here from what I can tell.

Xion's Final Battle Xion's Final Battle

The background sounds in the beginning seems to reverberate just a little too much . Overall though it is very good. Also, XION!! 4.5/5

Xion Battle: Form 3 Xion Battle: Form 3

Xion, is all I need to know. But this is epic too!

Xion's Theme (KH) Xion's Theme (KH)

This is awesome! It is definitely inspired by the original rendition, but it is clearly a work of its own as well. That being said, it still captures the original spirit of the song and the character that it is portraying. Some of the audio channels are a little out of tone however. If these were tweaked to make them more in line with the rest of the song, so they do not stand out as being so different, then the song would be perfect!

Valve: Turret Opera 8Bit Valve: Turret Opera 8Bit

The volume is a little low in the first half, other than that this is fantastic. Keep up the good work!

CrocaDino responds:

Thank you for the feedback. I will try to adjust the volume of the first half of the song.

Endergonic Endergonic

Not bad at all, good rhythm, it flows well and it conveys cohesive feelings and progression. 5/5

Metastable-Steve responds:

Thank you kindly for your feedback.

You're gonna go far, kid You're gonna go far, kid

I am sorry to say but this is not a cover really. You need to re-do the song entirely for it to be a cover. You can't really claim to have made anything by doing this sort of alteration. You should take this down as previous reviewers have said. Next time, make the song from scratch.

The girl with the smile The girl with the smile

This song is awesome! I can totally imagine this being played as a positive female character's theme song! Good work!

Blade9000 responds:

Hey! That's a new one, thank you for the positive response & for listening
I agree, it can definitely be used as that

-Cali Vali