Must-a-Mine Must-a-Mine

Honestly I Iove the idea and the aesthetics of this game. Unfortunately none of that matter and is entirely ruined by the Premium and real money spending aspects of the game which, I simply can not tolerate in the least. Because of this, I am feel that I can not give this game any credit as it follows a design model that has proven time and again to be nothing but a money sink made to draw people in and get them invested (i.e. hook them) and then once the pace slows down to intolerable or unsalvageable levels, tempts them to throw their money at it to keep it going. This would not be so bad, were it not for the logarithmic scale of increasing time and thus money needed to continue going as the game continues onwards. In the end, it is simply not worth the time, nor the money it would require to complete a game of this nature with this sort of design.

As far as I am concerned, due to these flaws in this basic game design format, any game that uses this form as its basis has already failed as a game, as it is nothing but a skinner box designed to hook an unsuspecting user in and then siphon off increasing amounts of cash from them as they become more invested into the game. And there is a continuing trend of diminishing rewards, even for those that do wish to invest their money into the operation meaning that eventually spending a few dollars here and there simply will not be enough to keep up with the demands of the game.

Thus for my final score is breaks down like this:

Game story concept: 5/5

Game visuals and aesthetic appeal: 5/5

Long-term Engagement: 0/5

Ability to complete game without investing real-life money into it: 0/5
(This wouldn't be so bad on a mobile platform, but it is crippling in an online flash website setting.)

Overall game design philosophy: 0/5

Game design format: 0/5

Overall score: 0/5

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

Woah! Once you get past that first peak of difficulty the game is just incredible! I mean armor and weapons upgrades with 20 tiers! And I love the two dozen other characters you can unlock! But the best part has to be the volcano obstacle course style highway through a VOLCANO! And I totally did not see that zombie dragon coming! He is hard sure, but it is so EPIC I don't even care! 10/5!!!

Eien Eien

This game is hard and it makes you think outside of the box. The logic may not make sense at first, but this is exactly what the game promises. The feeling and atmosphere of the game are perfect for what it is and the music compliments the otherworldly feeling immensely. This game is not for those looking for a casual romp though. This is a puzzle game for advanced puzzle gamers that are looking for a challenge and are looking for a game that will make them put in some effort.

The real difficulty of this game is not in the puzzles themselves, at least not the ones you can see. The real puzzle is the one of navigating the maze itself and figuring out the logic of the realm you are in.

There was enough variety of visuals to make it interesting, but they were consistently jarring, esoteric and otherworldly. Almost everything in the world is used in the puzzle so, it is not impossible to solve and it is not a guessing game as some may first tend to believe. This game does not hold your hand, if you want to win it, it makes you force it out of it. This sort of a game is not for everyone, but it is appropriate for what seems to be its intended audience.

But the ending is rather lackluster and does not feel rewarding after all of the trouble the game does put you through. More of a story, at the end especially, would help improve the game's quality and depth by giving the player more of a purpose for being there. it might also be able to be used to subtly guide the observant towards the first clue.

A good game, but some more work would make it perfect for what it is trying to do.

Sleeping On Crocodiles Sleeping On Crocodiles

This definitely should not be rated E due to the cat being bitten in half, and especially with it being so cute and innocuous at first glance this could easily be seen by children where parents might not want them to see them. Also, the game itself is very simplistic and not very much involved. There is some skill involved but a decent portion of survival in the long run I due to luck. Additionally, the cat being bitten in half is simply in poor taste imho. So I am sorry but I must give you 1.5 stars as it stands now.

Watch Paint DRY ! Watch Paint DRY !

That was the most inspiring thing I have ever seen in my life. This game...no...this new worldview has filled the massive void in my life. I now know my purpose in life because of this game!. T.T It is sooooo beautiful!

The Bar Pick-Up The Bar Pick-Up

You are missing the point of this interaction entirely IMHO. Sorry but I can not give this stars with the bad lessons and advice it gives.

Alone: Meditate Existence Alone: Meditate Existence

I understand the meaning behind this.

Acid Panic Acid Panic

This is an absolutely ingenious reimagining of the old Game and Watch game from well, before I or most of the people on this site today were born. The graphics are smooth yet appropriately rigid where they are meant to be to give the best tribute to the original. The sound is fitting for the setting, is relaxing and yet still conveys an industrial and heavy industry overtone, and it fits with the pacing of the gameplay. As for the gameplay, it is almost a perfect match to the game it is mimicking and the dynamics are nice, flow well from the initial slow start to let the player get their bearing up to where it begins to crank up. Good pacing, good music, nice flow, good visuals that are fitting to the genre, purpose and gameplay of the piece as a whole. All in all, 5/5 I can not see any real flaws here.

Spiral Pulse (New) Spiral Pulse (New)

This game is HARD, but it works that way. Also I love how it moves to the music. 5/5

Endless Void Endless Void

It's an okay art piece, but there is little in terms of actual gameplay here. Also it is rather depressing.