Third Law Third Law

This is all true perhaps and a reminder to us there is more out there than we find on the surface of things and that which, exists beyond ourselves. These are things we must remember when we look into the depths. Thank you for sharing this with us. 5/5

Britbau responds:

Thank you, glad it gave you something to think about!

April Foolz: Uprising April Foolz: Uprising

This is just like the first video I saw on Newgrounds! So many memories. I still wonder what "Under Judgement" means. I guess that means that it will still be there when the world ends. 10 out of 5!

TF2 - Heavy Plays SSB TF2 - Heavy Plays SSB

This is a brilliant crossover, but it would be even better with more content and maybe more of an outro.

Witch Encounter Witch Encounter

Well I would have rathered that this have been posted to Newgrounds a long time ago, seeing as it has been out on Youtube for quite awhile. That does not detract from the video itself however, nor my score for it in this review,. I believe this a brilliant example of blending the use of selectively breaking characters out of their canonical traits and behaviors. I think the choice to make the witch challenge them to a dance-off is brilliant and extremely funny choice of trope. The irony of it is immediately apparent and this sort of trope is equally recognizable. However, when applied to a Minecraft video it is fresh and new.
Naturally a witch must have potions, and this witch seems confident she will win the dance-off so her specialty is dancing magic ?(if that's a thing)? I assume. Though I do wonder why she never objected to them using her potions to beat her in her challenge, that is immaterial to the entertainment value of the story and might be asking to much of such a short and light-hearted piece. The characters are as always, a good blend of realistic terms of their movements and with certain liberties with their design (fingers) but still authentic to the spirit and design specifications of the Minecraft world.

The animation is smooth and feels alive, again while still being believable and faithful to the source material. The lighting in this particular video was very effective in conveying the emotions of the shots and complimenting the situations and in particular the styles of the dances Steve and the Witch performed.

This goes similarly for sound of the piece, the sound quality overall was excellent and without any technical aberrations to what i could tell. The voice acting was fitting to the characters and the situation. The music was also fitting to the pace and tone of the story and situation at any given moment. In particular the choice of songs for the dance pieces did very well to compliment and help to make the style stand out, without being too distracting from the action at hand.

All in all, a very very good job. 4.5/5 only because 5/5 I save for what I consider true masterpieces (and yes that is a new thing I came up with.)

Slamacow responds:

Thank you! And thanks for the detailed review :)

Most Important Most Important

Sir, this is an exceptionally well-told story and it is as potent as it is subtle.

Cenaf responds:

Thanks you

Savlonic : Computer Guy Savlonic : Computer Guy

Heh, well looks like I'm a member of the crowd with this one. I can see how it can seem like the lyrics don't have alot of meaning to them or anything, but personally I see some depth to them. I might be biased by how much I love computer and love-themed productions though. For mt it's a 5/5 for those who do not agree. Well it is admittedly not for everyone.

There she is!! Honeymoon There she is!! Honeymoon

Regardless of if this was meant to be offensive or not...it is beyond offensive to me. The innocence of their love in the series is part of the reason I love it. This...I am sorry but this makes me want to throw up.. Please just...if you wish to make a tribute then please keep it to the tone and especially the nature of the original. This does not do that.

0/10

Please try again, but without the sex, there is just no need for that.

Narutoe Shitpoodamn Narutoe Shitpoodamn

You hurt Sakara for really no good reason from waht I can tell. I happen to like Sakura. I don't normally do this, but no stars which, I will admit is for biased reasons. Also, ths is just not my type of humor in general.

The Small Grey Equine The Small Grey Equine

The imagery might turn some people away before they look at it. But this is a very emotional piece with a good deal of deep meaning. For me that is grounds for a 5/5 congratulations and keep up this fine level of artistry and don't let haters get to you. Art always has critics.

Mysterimaan responds:

You are a nice person, thank you.

Live "Message to Earth" Live "Message to Earth"

Loved it, seems to be setting up for something big, and foreshadowing the next episode, perhaps? Keep up the good work. We will be watching.