Third Law Third Law

This is all true perhaps and a reminder to us there is more out there than we find on the surface of things and that which, exists beyond ourselves. These are things we must remember when we look into the depths. Thank you for sharing this with us. 5/5

Britbau responds:

Thank you, glad it gave you something to think about!

April Foolz: Uprising April Foolz: Uprising

This is just like the first video I saw on Newgrounds! So many memories. I still wonder what "Under Judgement" means. I guess that means that it will still be there when the world ends. 10 out of 5!

TF2 - Heavy Plays SSB TF2 - Heavy Plays SSB

This is a brilliant crossover, but it would be even better with more content and maybe more of an outro.

Must-a-Mine Must-a-Mine

Honestly I Iove the idea and the aesthetics of this game. Unfortunately none of that matter and is entirely ruined by the Premium and real money spending aspects of the game which, I simply can not tolerate in the least. Because of this, I am feel that I can not give this game any credit as it follows a design model that has proven time and again to be nothing but a money sink made to draw people in and get them invested (i.e. hook them) and then once the pace slows down to intolerable or unsalvageable levels, tempts them to throw their money at it to keep it going. This would not be so bad, were it not for the logarithmic scale of increasing time and thus money needed to continue going as the game continues onwards. In the end, it is simply not worth the time, nor the money it would require to complete a game of this nature with this sort of design.

As far as I am concerned, due to these flaws in this basic game design format, any game that uses this form as its basis has already failed as a game, as it is nothing but a skinner box designed to hook an unsuspecting user in and then siphon off increasing amounts of cash from them as they become more invested into the game. And there is a continuing trend of diminishing rewards, even for those that do wish to invest their money into the operation meaning that eventually spending a few dollars here and there simply will not be enough to keep up with the demands of the game.

Thus for my final score is breaks down like this:

Game story concept: 5/5

Game visuals and aesthetic appeal: 5/5

Long-term Engagement: 0/5

Ability to complete game without investing real-life money into it: 0/5
(This wouldn't be so bad on a mobile platform, but it is crippling in an online flash website setting.)

Overall game design philosophy: 0/5

Game design format: 0/5

Overall score: 0/5

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

Woah! Once you get past that first peak of difficulty the game is just incredible! I mean armor and weapons upgrades with 20 tiers! And I love the two dozen other characters you can unlock! But the best part has to be the volcano obstacle course style highway through a VOLCANO! And I totally did not see that zombie dragon coming! He is hard sure, but it is so EPIC I don't even care! 10/5!!!

Eien Eien

This game is hard and it makes you think outside of the box. The logic may not make sense at first, but this is exactly what the game promises. The feeling and atmosphere of the game are perfect for what it is and the music compliments the otherworldly feeling immensely. This game is not for those looking for a casual romp though. This is a puzzle game for advanced puzzle gamers that are looking for a challenge and are looking for a game that will make them put in some effort.

The real difficulty of this game is not in the puzzles themselves, at least not the ones you can see. The real puzzle is the one of navigating the maze itself and figuring out the logic of the realm you are in.

There was enough variety of visuals to make it interesting, but they were consistently jarring, esoteric and otherworldly. Almost everything in the world is used in the puzzle so, it is not impossible to solve and it is not a guessing game as some may first tend to believe. This game does not hold your hand, if you want to win it, it makes you force it out of it. This sort of a game is not for everyone, but it is appropriate for what seems to be its intended audience.

But the ending is rather lackluster and does not feel rewarding after all of the trouble the game does put you through. More of a story, at the end especially, would help improve the game's quality and depth by giving the player more of a purpose for being there. it might also be able to be used to subtly guide the observant towards the first clue.

A good game, but some more work would make it perfect for what it is trying to do.

"There She Is!!!" FasterTechno "There She Is!!!" FasterTechno

This is terrific! It is original but captures the feeling of the old song with a new skin perfectly! 5/5

Flight of the Apollo Flight of the Apollo

This is not bad, but I agree that this needs some work, the volume of the different sounds clash and don't mesh like they ought to in a finished song. 3/5

Soundtrack to a Flatline Soundtrack to a Flatline

The sound channels conflict here and at times it sounds more like someone having a heart attack on an electrocardiograph. I am not sure what the game it is for is about, but this song by itself is not the most pleasant thing to hear. It needs a lot of work. Try rebalancing it and changing the single and duet instrument portions, they do not work here from what I can tell.

A-are you cold? A-are you cold?

This is beautiful and heartwarming and I love it! Thank you so much for making this and filling my day with cheer and joy!

Evanatt responds:

I'm so glad that my art make other people's day better ^_^.
May you have a great holiday :)

Bullet X Bullet - Takeshi Bullet X Bullet - Takeshi

I also really like this piece. I could not capture the effects that you are here. 5/5

Bullet X Bullet - Makiko Bullet X Bullet - Makiko

This is pretty good, I love the feeling and you hit the theme perfectly! Thank you for making this!